Traditional Portrait

Traditional Portrait
July 2014

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Various Pictures








I love Ruth's face in this picture.  She looks like a teenager saying, "whatever".  This was a Christmas present from one of Brian's mom's friends.  Handmade and beautiful.

The top picture is a picture of Ruth with her friend Ava, or as Ruth calls her, Aba.  Ava and her mom came to visit and brought us dinner.

The next two are Christmas Eve picture.  We actually made it to Christmas Eve services.

Then we have Ruth with her kitchen set from my parents.  This was the big hit this year.  Following that is the vet kit my sister Malory got her.  Ruth has actually combined it with the doctor's kit my sister Kelly got her and has perfected the art of taking blood pressure and giving shots to all of her baby dolls and to mommy and daddy.




2 comments:

  1. Your children are precious! I love the picture of the two of them. I can't wait to see you all. I really need to get my hands on Grayson before he gets too big!! Hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last picture of Ruth is priceless!

    ReplyDelete