Traditional Portrait

Traditional Portrait
July 2014

Sunday, December 13, 2009

It happened

I knew that there would be a day when I would have both kids out shopping and both would be screaming at the same time.

I just didn't expect it to happen today.

We went to Target as soon as we could get four people fed and ready to go - which was about 9:30. We were going to Target on a Sunday morning since Grayson is too young for the nursery and I thought Target would be less busy on a Sunday morning. But it is close to Christmas....Christmas to me doesn't seem real this year. We don't have any decorations up yet and with being so tired due to a newborn and a fit throwing 21 month old, I am having a hard time enjoying and embracing the season as usual.

We got our shopping done with only two fits from Ruth and then the unthinkable happened - the clearance pre-lit tree we bought did not fit in the car and Brian was going to have to tie it on top. That is when Grayson got hungry and started crying and Ruth threw her pacifer on the ground and started the biggest fit known to man because I wouldn't give her a dirty pacifer. It was quite an ordeal. By the time we got home, Brian and I were exhausted.

So we know have a prelit tree.....maybe we will put it up this week.

2 comments: