Traditional Portrait

Traditional Portrait
July 2014

Monday, December 21, 2009

Fun pictures


I may not have mentioned, but now that it is cold outside, Ruth loves to be naked.  And wear hats.  She found this summer hat, probably in her toy box, and was so proud of herself for putting it on and looking "cute, I like it."  The pacifer, however, is always in her mouth - so much so that I have to look at her twice if it isn't in her mouth.


This picture, and the others of Grayson on this post, were taken on December 6 when Grayson was one week old.  Doesn't he look fat?  And remember, Ruth was bigger than this at birth - although you can't tell that she ever had fat. Did you notice you can see her ribs in the photo above?


2 comments:

  1. Oh yay! Pictures! Ruth's Christmas dress is adorable and I LOVE her hair!!! I think Grayson looks so much like Ruth, but also looks very much like a boy. Grayson looks very healthy. Looks like he's eating well! Ruth and Emma could both qualify for the runway (or the OU SoD) with all their skininess! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the last picture of Grayson. He looks all fat & grumpy. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete