Traditional Portrait

Traditional Portrait
July 2014

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Quick Ruth Story

It took a month but Ruth finally did what I have been expecting her t do all along - she breast fed one of her baby dolls.  To Ruth's credit, the first two weeks, she really didn't see me feed that much because family was here.

I have decided to wean Grayson and the mid-day feeding is the one I have started to give a bottle.  Right now it is expressed breast milk.  Since I go back to work next week and will be teaching during the mid-day feeding, I felt this was the smartest choice.  As I picked Grayson up out of the swing and said, "I need to feed Grayson," Ruth grabbed a baby doll, put the doll's face to her breast (over the shirt) and said, "I eating baby, mommy." When I asked her if she was feeding her baby she replied with her standard, "yeah."  She has been pointing to Grayson when I have been nursing and saying, "Grayson's milk, yeah."

Crazy kid. 

1 comment: