Grayson has slept all day. I mean all day. This is unnerving to me. I am concerned that he might be awake tonight and worried that something is wrong that he slept all day. I know, it is probably a growh spurt. But still...
Ruth is sleeping in the big bed tonight for the first time. She has taken naps in the big bed for about a week. We shall see how she does.
Brian and I are running on fumes. We are both so tired from waking up at night with both kids (Ruth is waking up at night as well) and from balancing two kids in the day. We keep telling ourselves it will get better. I have been so tired at night going to bed as soon as I finish feeding. But tonight Ruth had a break down that wore me out. Brian is asleep and Grayson is asleep on my shoulder after a nonburp session. I am just enjoying the peace and quiet so much. I know I will regret this extra 30 minutes of staying up in about two hours. But for right now, it is pretty nice.
How did the 1st night in the big bed turn out?
ReplyDelete