Traditional Portrait

Traditional Portrait
July 2014

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Pictures from Today


When I came downstairs this morning after feeding Grayson, Ruth promptly sat in her chair and patted her lap and said, "Lap, hmmm" which means, "put Grayson on my lap, yes"  No sooner had I placed Grayson on her lap before she said, "Take a picture" which means "take a picture".




Ruth loves to take Grayson's mittens off and hold his hand.  She is focusing very hard on getting her finger in his little hands.



Success!


This is fun!


Ruth just giggled and giggled.  I wish we had video of this photo shoot.


Sweet hugs.

4 comments:

  1. She is going to be such an awesome big sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. precious, once again.
    when would be a good time for us to come see you over the break?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are just adorable! How are you doing?

    ReplyDelete