Traditional Portrait

Traditional Portrait
July 2014

Thursday, May 13, 2010



This is my friend David.  He and a girl friend of his kept the kids both nights during the OU reunion.  Ruth and David really hit it off - although you can't tell it in this picture.  David is a great friend.  We waited tables together for three years at On The Border in Norman.  Oh the stories we could tell.....

 

Ruth and Audrey.  Audrey is actually a former student of mine from the studio and is now a junior at Oklahoma City University.  She is very talented and I am sure we will see her on Broadway one day.  I love the look these two are giving one another.



We are in downtown OKC in these pictures so, of course it is windy.  It is funny that I used to call Audrey "little Audrey" and now she is a big college student. 

No comments:

Post a Comment