The first day of the reunion was filled with watching class and seeing friends. Even now as I look at these photos of the beautiful people I once saw every day and shared pain, agony, happiness I am filled with engery and love for these people. It has been almost a month to the day. I miss them.
The day ended with a meet and greet at a local favorite hangout.
Sean, Jessica and Meredith
After leaving OU:
Sean studied on scholarship with Miami City Ballet and now is in charge of Macy's Jr shoes division.
Jessica is a Rockett in New York and has been on the national tour of 42nd Street
Meredith: recently married, is an events planner and ballet teacher and was a dancewear model
I am pictured here with one of my former professors, Julia.
Julia now lives in Seattle and runs a professional arts complex complete with a theatre (I know I didn't get that totally correct). I learned so much from this woman. Of course, after time is past you always feel like you didn't learn all that they had to offer and wish you could go back and spend more time learning from them. At least, that is how I feel about Julia. She always seemed to be so normal and balanced.
No comments:
Post a Comment