Traditional Portrait

Traditional Portrait
July 2014

Monday, November 30, 2009

On Our Way

A quick post while my husband eats breakfast (I can't due to the cutting). My parents got here yesterday and Ruth has officially doubled her toy and book inventory I think. When we finally come home she won't care about us at all because she will be so spoiled, I am sure. But hey, I have free child care while I am in the hospital so I am not going to complain.

Check back later. Brian is taking his computer and will try to update the blog later today.

4 comments:

  1. Thinking and praying for you guys today! So exciting!!! I know you'll be happy to get Grayson out of there! Hope all goes well and can't wait to see pics and hear the stats. Congrats on Ruth going to the potty! Lots of love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying that all goes well. Glad your parents are there and a little spoiling never hurts :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any word yet? Come on, I'm dying over here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Someone commented on Facebook that he's here, Tonia. They said that Nat had a little scare, but that they are doing fine. We're just all waiting for some pictures and stats!

    ReplyDelete