Traditional Portrait

Traditional Portrait
July 2014

Friday, November 20, 2009

Last Day of School

Since I teach a Friday only class at the university, today was our last day. Classes end on a Wednesday, I think after Thanksgiving so today was the last Friday of school. I really enjoyed the semester. I taught Dance Pedagogy and had some great students with which to work. I always find that I learn more than I teach and this semester was no exception.

I have been very tired lately. More tired than I was with Ruth at this point. Of course, with Ruth I wasn't induced until I was past the 40 week mark and the occupant of my uterus this time will be evicted in 10 days at only 38 weeks and 3 days. Of course, this time I also have a toddler who, at this very moment is resisting going down for her much needed nap. I, once again, am spent with this episode and just want some peace and quiet. A nap for me wouldn't be too bad either.

But there are papers to grade....

1 comment:

  1. You are in my prayers. Thinking about you a lot these days and hope all goes well. Which I know it will! Can't wait to see Grayson and Ruth. We are hoping to get up there before Christmas.

    ReplyDelete