Traditional Portrait

Traditional Portrait
July 2014

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Pictures

Videos to come later in the week.  But here are some pictures of our little fish.  Everyone kept calling her Nemo, which of course, she is.  But since Ruth has never seen the movie, we told her she was a fish.  I picked a fish for her costume since she fell in love with fish last summer.  However, at the end of the night she was calling herself Nemo because she had heard it so many times.


After the first house: "you mean I get candy from these people?"
We only took her to two houses of two of my former students and then took her to a trunk or treat of a local church.  It was just easier to take her one place since we had to take the costume off each time we put her in the car seat.  Additionally, any one who has a bad back (Brian) or is 34 weeks pregnant (me) and has tried to put a almost 20 month old in a car seat knows it isn't the most fun task to do over and over and over.


"I don't like these; you have them."


It was starting to rain as we left.  Ruth did great, just as she did last weekend.  Being a mom can be very stressful but being a mom to little Ruthie Roo is a special treat - much sweeter than the Butterfinger I am going to steal from her later.


I love this face.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! It was a posting marathon this weekend, huh? Thanks for all of the wonderful pictures. Looks like you all had a lot of fun! Ruth's Nemo costume is adorable! And you look beautiful! (I can imagine that you don't feel that way...but for what it's worth, I think you look great!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the fish costume is too cute. your family is lovely, just lovely.

    ReplyDelete