I vainly added this picture because I think my face looks slim and that I look young. As the pregnancy enters the home stretch, I have been feeling very big and ugly. It didn't help that today at church everyone was commenting on how the day was approaching and a total stranger came up and rubbed my belly. Those of you who know me know that I am not a hugger or a touchy person so for a stranger to rub my belly and linger on it, I was very uncomfortable.
"They may take our pumpkins, but they will never take our freedom!!!!"
These pictures were taken at a small Methodist church not too far from where we live. This was their fourth year for their pumpkin patch and Brian and I have been every year. I always tell them that if I wasn't so engrained in being Southern Baptist that we would go to their church. It is a great little church and even looks like a real country church - probably because it is so old. I took Ruth to their trunk of treat last weekend when Brian was at his men's group. We both had a great time and Ruth got to have her first hot dog. So if you are Methodist and live in our area and are looking for a church family, this church could be for you.
The pic where she's holding the squash, she's looking right at the camera too!
ReplyDeleteNatalie, you still have that same beautiful face as you did in college, so stop saying you look fat or old! You look great!!!
ReplyDelete