I had my follow up with Northside Blood and Marrow Transplant Group. I think they should call themselves Blood and Bone.
They recommend a transplant. Of course they do, it is in the name.
I will talk more about that later. Right now I am in the hospital. The doc called me at 5:30, said they got some blood back and my platelets had fallen to 5k and they wanted me to go to the er to get a transfusion. I will write more about the transfusion and the fight, yes fight, I had with the er doc later. Right now I need to look at fabric blogs to put my mind in a better place.
It is after 11 and I still don't have a transfusion started. For real, people.
And don't ever call me sweetheart unless you want me to pitch a fit, walk out on you and then realize that I have to have the blood or get stuck again at the hospital down the road.
More on that story later....
No comments:
Post a Comment