Traditional Portrait

Traditional Portrait
July 2014

Monday, March 19, 2012

I won a Tie!!!!

So, remember when I had the bone marrow biopsy on Friday and I woke up talking about fabric and the tie I wanted to make for Grayson for Easter?   (also read, when will she have the time to learn how to make it, buy good fabric, make it, etc).  Well check out the blog below....I had entered on one website (although this sponsor was on several of the craft blogs I follow).  Today I checked the blog as something to do as the kids were screaming and playing with Grayson's train set and I needed to be in the room but not part of the chaos.  Scroll to the bottom of the link and see THAT I WON  A 25 DOLLAR GIFT CARD TO THE ETSY SHOP LITTLE GENTLEMAN'S CLOSET.  How super excited am I?  But does this mean I am going to die and this is my son's consoliation prize?

http://thecsiproject.com/2012/03/17/winners-of-the-decoratingcrafting-with-letters-challenge/

I didn't enter a project....just made a comment and won a tie!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment