I got a call from the nurse today that said the bone marrow biopsy diagnosed aplastic anemia. Not to bore you with all the details that we don't have at this point anyway but we have so many questions for our appointment on Friday and were told to expect more transfusions this Friday.
Specific prayer requests:
That Brian and I would be able to form the right questions and get the right answers on Friday
For continued patience with each other and the kids as we are consumed with our questions
For full faithfulness in Christ - I have not had that and snapped at anyone who talked to me yesterday - including my students at KSU.
For a cure - heck, why not?
For peace that this is the right doctor for us or for the right doctor for us
That Grayson will stop screaming his head off this very moment.
Thanks, we will keep you updated as we know more.
No comments:
Post a Comment