When I was younger there was this commercial for cotton. The song went something like this “cotton, the fabric of our lives”. I have fallen in love with fabric. There are differences in quality in fabric. The tighter the weave of fabric the better quality of fabric. This reminds me of our lives. The more relationships we have the stronger our lives are. The more people there are personally and physically involved in your lives the harder it is for something to penetrate those fibers and the stronger and richer your are – just like the real fabric.
Your lesson tonight is to buy quality fabric. And weave the relationships of your life with many, many layers.
Wow what a lesson! Thank you for this. You know, still thinking of u often and praying! I had a friend who I watched to thru leukemia (one of the worst types!)...and she is healthy and happy nearly 10 years later! Just a lil encouragement if it did happen to be something like that. BUT happy thoughts! It's not gonna be!!! :) love u!
ReplyDeleteI love your passion for fabric! You are on Justin and my mind all the time. We are parying continually for you. I know God is working.
ReplyDeleteI pray the LORD will guide you continually and satisfy your desire in scorched places and make your bones strong; and you shall be like a watered garden, like a spring of water, whose waters do not fail.