If you have called, texted, or e-mailed and I have not responded, please do not take it personally.
As the day has gone on, a fear has taken root in my soul. I am so worried about the kids. I fear what my death would do to them, in particular Ruth, at such a young age. I know Brian would miss me. But kids -
I know I have complained about my kids taking up time and engery - and here it was this sickness the whole time. Please know that I love them. Love them so much.
It's natural to be scared, just keep praying. When are you supposed to get your results back?
ReplyDeleteOf course you love them. Nobody doubts your love for them, Natalie. We all have to vent our frustrations from time to time.
ReplyDeleteI want to remind you that perfect love casts out all fear and that God has not given us a spirit of fear...but I know that I would feel very much the same way in your situation. I'm praying for God's peace to cover you.
Continually praying!