Since I can't read, write an exam or do anything that requires the lights to be on, I thougth I would do some updating.
Halloween 2011
We went to our good friends' The Raubs house to trick or treat.
When I asked Grayson what he wanted to be he replied "tractor". Of course, I should have expected that since at that time he could only say about 5 words, one of which was tractor. So I looked online to see how to go about making a tractor. Brian attached the wheels for me (they did spin) and put the flashlights in the front so he would have working headlights. After falling about three times, Grayson finally took it off. But when he had it on, he did get lots of attention. I should have entered him in costume contests all around the city. It stayed in the garage for a couple of months but I threw it out recently.
When Ruth said she wanted to be Cinderella again I thought "hot diggity dog"! Next year I don't think I will get off so lucky with her.
Ruth and Stella at their first house.
No comments:
Post a Comment