Well, we got her new glasses today. Brian has only seen the pictures you are about to see (sorry, taken by phone). We aren't as pleases as we were when we picked them out two weeks ago. But we did get transition lenses so they change color when she goes outside. They are falling off her face right now. If we get them tight enough not to slip they hurt her ears. I am worried that Ruth is hiding behind the frames. I already miss my little Ruth's face. But don't worry; we are telling her and plan to continue telling her how cute and beautiful she is in the glasses. Let's hope these glasses prevent surgery.
I have been wearing my glasses today in show of support. I will be taking my glasses off now and putting in contacts since it is nap time. I forgot how annoying glasses are when you wear them all the time.


She looks so cute! My friend Jenner's kids have glasses. And have since they were young. They all do very well with them. A link to her blog is on mine but she hasn't updated it in a year.
ReplyDeleteokay, seriously...she looks super cute. in fact, those are some of the cutest kid frames i've seen. what a sweet face!
ReplyDeleteI think she looks precious with those glasses. Has she been keeping them on?
ReplyDeleteOh, she is precious! I love her hair, too! The glasses look fabulous on her! We'll be praying that she keeps them on and that they work!!!
ReplyDelete