Traditional Portrait

Traditional Portrait
July 2014

Friday, April 15, 2011

Royal Wedding

On April 29th, my third sister will turn 40, I think, and another Royal Wedding will happen.

How do you plan to celebrate the occasion?

I love all things British, weddings, elegance, royalty and Prince William.  I am enthraled with Kate.  I think, along with the rest of the world, that she is beautiful.  I am so looking forward to seeing this wedding.  I remember watching Diana's wedding back in the 80's and the many hours covering her death and funeral.  I think William and Henry are good boys and easy to like so the wedding should be wonderful.  And, since my daughter is all about getting married every day, it should be extra special to watch it with her.

I think I may make a wedding cake for us.  I wonder if some of the creative blogs I follow will make some crafts....cupcakes with British flags and what not. 

Ideas?

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited to watch the wedding as well and I love Kate! What creative blogs do you follow?

    ReplyDelete