Traditional Portrait

Traditional Portrait
July 2014

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Recently Heard From Ruth

The last morning at the beach house all the parents were trying to load out and clean.  Ruth wanted to walk down the stairs. 

I said, "Ruth, I don't think it is wise for you to walk down the stairs right now."

Ruth's reply, "I do.  I think it is wise."

And she walked down the stairs.


Today, looking at a picture of she and Grayson:
"That picture is toe (so) cute I just want to die!"

Last Wednesday night at supper at church, in regards to her bread being on top of her cheese:  "Mommy, move this bread.  It is all up in my grill."

Tonight when Brian suggested a book to read for bedtime story:  "We could read that one....but I don't want to."

To Ava at the beach (with parents listening outside the door at bedtime):  "Ava, it's alright.  Your mommy will come in here in a minute and say 'Ava, you go to leep right now.'"


I just need to record all the things Ruth says.  I can't remember half of them.  She is pretty funny.  And bossy.  I think she gets that from her daddy.

1 comment: