What a great weekend I have had! I have been in Little Rock since Thursday setting a work on the junior company (the pre-pro or student company of the professional company) of Ballet Arkansas. I really enjoyed the dancers and the professionals were cool to hang with as well. I also enjoyed working with the artistic director and company manager as well as members of the board. I hope to get to work with them again.
I have also enjoyed being alone in the hotel. I have stayed up late, haven't gotten nearly enough work done and taken long, hot showers. I also got to see a friend from undergrad and two friends from grad school, one who now lives in London, England and I haven't seen in over eight years.
Tomorrow it is back to life as a mommy and back to Georgia.
And yes, I am ready to be with my cute little family again.
But I could do this once a month and love it!
I'm glad you had a good time. Hopefully you'll get to go back and do it again!
ReplyDelete