Traditional Portrait

Traditional Portrait
July 2014

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Age is only a number

When I talked to Mom earlier today, she said that she had to tell Ruth probably 50 times yesterday to leave her brother alone.  (Welcome to my world, Mom).  So last night she was trying to get Grayson to sleep when all three were in bed.  She had one hand on G's butt gently jiggling him to soothe him.  She said that Ruth leaned over and said to Mom, "you leave Grayson alone."

At least she listens.

The other morning when Ruth and I were at breakfast (at home) Ruth asked me if I was six.  When I said no, she asked:
"seben?"
"no."
"eight?"
"no."
"nine?"
"no."
"ten?"
"no."
"eleben?"
"no."
"twelbe?"
"no."
"eleben?"
"no. I am 35."
"I think you are six."

In the words of Ruth, whateber.

1 comment:

  1. What is it with little girls loving to aggravate their brothers? I have to tell Emma probably 50 times a day to leave her brother alone too. She sure can push his buttons.

    ReplyDelete