I tried to upload a video the other night of Brian and Ruth but the video must have been too long because it would never load - even overnight.
Here are the other videos I have wanted to upload. These are of Ruth and Maw-Maw (Brian's mom) in the petting zoo. Why does my child love animals? Answer: because she does not live and work on a farm. (My reasoning does not really hold true because I am the only sister in the family who does not have a pet. But of course, I am the best sister).
How precious is that?!?! I like how you zoom in on the stank in the last frame. Thanks for that.
ReplyDeleteYeah, I was thinking the same thing about the poop! I think about 99% of kids are really drawn to anything furry. These videos are so cute. We're hoping to take the twins to a corn maze and pumpkin patch with a petting zoo this weekend. My kids are crazy about animals, too. Should make for a fun little outing...if it's not spitting freezing rain! :-)
ReplyDelete