Traditional Portrait

Traditional Portrait
July 2014

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Welcome

Welcome to our new family blog site. For those of you joining us from Ruth's blog, you know us and must love us enough to follow us to this new site. Those of you who are joining us in progress, welcome to our family of soon to be four. Please be patient as we update the blog with pictures and video. Just as Ruth's blog centered on pictures and video of her, this blog will as well until Grayson joins us on November 30.

That's right, we have a scheduled date for the c-section. Grayson Jeffery Berry will be joining the world of air breathing people in 50 days. How excited am I? (Very, would be the answer. I am done being pregnant). I talked my doctor into cutting me the earliest date he would agree to - I will be 38 weeks and 3 days by the calendar. We will report to the hospital that morning at 6:00 am and by 8:45 am I will be on the table awaiting the cries of my new baby.

We hope you like our new site as bare bones as it is now. Just know that more will be added for your viewing pleasure. It's a great way to stay connected to our Berry vine.

1 comment:

  1. Okay, it kills me everytime you refer to the c-section as "cutting." I think I had a harder recovery than you did, though. I was in pain for a very good while after. Percocet was a good friend. But I looked like a crack addict right after the surgery because the spinal anesthesia made me shake and itch. So, yeah...it was awesome. Totally worth it...but it would take me being hugely and uncomfortably pregnant to want to ever go through that again. You are a champ!

    ReplyDelete