Traditional Portrait

Traditional Portrait
July 2014

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Pictures of our House

            
Love my porch                                        The kids and I will watch the school bus in the fall and spring from our front porch. 
          
Brian put the lights in and built the flower bed on top.     I made the curtains in the living room.  We have moved some furniture to the garage to make the hosue look bigger.  This means I can't park in the garage now.  And, while I think the house does look better with less furniture, I worry about where it will go when we bring it back in (because most of it is part of a set) if the house doesn't sell.
         

            

We did not put up this wallpaper.  Five years ago when we bought the house we said we were going to take it down.  And yet it is still here......

  

Brian redid the dining room.  And the half bath that isn't pictured.  We also made some improvements to the basement which isn't pictured either.  Only one room in the basement.
  
Brian, his dad and brother redid the master bath.
   
Kids bath is not pictured.               Ruth's room.
   
Grayson's room.                             Big back yard that slopes but is flat on one end.

Just thought I would share the realtor's pictures.

2 comments:

  1. great posts and great pictures! I love your house. I think it is so charming and so you, Natalie...but I can also understand the desire to live in a neighborhood with all the amenities. Ruth and Grayson are getting so big. They are both so darling...I wish we could have a playdate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your house is awesome! I love your front porch. Can Brian come play at my house for a month to redo my bathrooms? Please?!?!?!

    Grayson is getting so big. He has such a sweet face. How is Ruth doing with her glasses?

    ReplyDelete