Traditional Portrait

Traditional Portrait
July 2014

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Stella's Cupcake Birthday Party

Here are a few pictures we took.  I will post some awesome ones later that Ava's daddy took.

This little cupcake shop on the square in Marietta is just darling.  Ruth was pumped up to be around her friends.  She is wearing a dress I made for her last year.  The length is okay but the arm holes are almost too small this year.  I can fix that - sometime - and she will be able to continue wearing it as a shirt.  Good thing.  Good fabric is not cheap.  But so worth it.


Stella's mom was nice enough to let Grayson decorate cupcakes too.  I think this is a bribe since she wants my Gray to marry her daughter Makenna.  I mean, look at him.  What mother wouldn't want him for a son-in-law?


Ruth cheesing it up for the camera.  Birthday girl is in far right on the floor.  Grayson refused to be in the picture.  The mom (Heather) made all these really cute aprons as party favors.  Too cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment