Traditional Portrait

Traditional Portrait
July 2014

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Mother's Day

Mother's Day is a pretty big holiday for me - naturally.  Brian took us all to the Magnolia Thomas Restaurant in Woodstock after church for the outstanding brunch.  I love Grayson's seersucker suit and Ruth's fitted dress.  We are pictured by the rose bush that w
as in front of our old house.  I received that rose bush on my first mother's day.  We were able to dig up the two in the back yard but had to leave this one behind.  It was so small when we planted it and when we left it was over our heads, and had been trimmed a few times at that!


1 comment:

  1. Their outfits are adorable. I know I haven't seen you in forever and you don't post pictures of yourself that often, but wanted you to know your hair looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete