Traditional Portrait

Traditional Portrait
July 2014

Sunday, October 20, 2013

I wanna take you to, Safety Town.

In June our county has a program for rising kindergartens called Safety Town.  It is a week long camp in the mornings where kids learn about all kinds of safety rules: bus safety, bike safety, water safety, fire safety, stranger safety, etc.  Ruth went and had lots of fun.  There was a graduation presentation at the end of the week and Grayson got to ride one of the little cars after the ceremony.  It was a fun week.  Grayson and I exercised, had a play date with one of his friends and ran errands each day while Ruth was at camp.  Here are some pictures from the week.

This is the town.  The kids had sessions outside every day.  There were about six groups that rotated among this station and stations inside.

Ruth after receiving her certificate.

Ruth (and Grayson) both loved Sparky.

My little GQ riding the cars.  He looks like such a big kid to me. Hard to believe he was only 3.5 years old in this picture.

1 comment:

  1. How fun! Every time I see Grayson in pictures, I just can't believe how big he's getting. Both of your children are so beautiful, Natalie...and so are you. Love the pics! (I miss the rose bush at our old house too!)

    ReplyDelete