Traditional Portrait

Traditional Portrait
July 2014

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Game Day

This year game day hasn't been as eventful.  In fact, it was close to noon before we turned on the TV.  What?  Brian and I seem to be very busy with the kids and the house and football has taken a back seat.  I know.  Hard to believe.  But as I say this, he is watching VT on the tablet through ESPN3.com and we have the Auburn/Mississippi State game on TV.  (I would like to be able to cheer for Auburn again but their coach doesn't seem like a very kind, humble person).

However, we still cheer for Arkansas and VT.  If you are on facebook, you should check out the video of the kids calling the Hogs from last weekend.  Arkansas plays tonight. 

Since it is a tradition for me to take pictures of the kids with Brian for the first VT game, here are some pictures from the past four years:

2008
Ruth about 6 months old
And the first year VT lost the first game of the season
(Picture taken at the beginning of the game)


2009
 Ruth around 18 months
VT lost

2010
Ruth 2.5
Grayson 9 months
VT lost

2010
Ruth 3.5
Grayson 21 months
VT....WON
Neither kid wanted to have pictures taken.  Marshmellows were used as bribes.


This year!!!!




Ruth 4.5
Grayson 2 and 3/4 (ish)
In the words of Ruth: Go Hokies! Woo Pig Sooie!

2012
Ruth 4.5
Grayson 2 and 3/4 (ish)
VT WON in overtime against their conference rival GT


 




1 comment:

  1. Mark & his parents went to Auburn, so I get to watch those games too.

    Why don't you like their coach?

    Cute pictures of the kids. How are you doing?

    ReplyDelete