Our little animals fit right in with the zoo animals
Riding the zoo train -
which really isn't that great of a ride. I have been to other zoo where the train ride is tons better (and free).
We also rode the carousel but those pictures are on Brian's phone.
Ruth loved swimming in the lake best. Probably because she loves this swimsuit so much. She was shocked that she didn't have to wear panties under her swimsuit.
No pictures from the bike ride.
Now, if I can just get Ruth to sleep. Grayson is asleep next to me; Ruth is still awake. The rain and thunder are probably at their height right now.
Great pics! All of you look great! I love Ruth's glasses! Wow...rain and thunder...that sounds really fantastic right now! :-)
ReplyDeleteoh...and can I just point out that the captcha blogger just gave me to post this commet is LARDO. hmm...what are you trying to say google?
Such cute pictures! Ruth & Grayson look like they had a great time. How are you doing?
ReplyDelete