Traditional Portrait

Traditional Portrait
July 2014

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Early Summer Vacation

Back in May, Brian took some time off for us to have a vacation.  We just stayed home and did things around the house, ate out often and did some fun things around the area.

Here is a breakdown:
Thursday we went to the zoo.  Friday was spent doing stuff at home and that night Brian and I had my Next Generation Mentoring graduation.  On Saturday we did stuff around the house and then late in the afternoon we took the kids camping at the lake.  Sunday and Monday was spent around the house/town.  (I really can't remember that far back).  Tuesday was Ruth's gymnastics parent watch day and on Wednesday we went on a 20 mile bike ride.  It was lots of fun.  Here are some pictures:

Well, since Grayson won't go to sleep and continues to scream and since Ruth is in my bed due to the storm and the external hard drive is not showing up, I guess I won't publish picture right now.  Aaaahhhhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment