Traditional Portrait

Traditional Portrait
July 2014

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Mean Girls

Ruth is big buddies with her friend Stella (of the popular video from last fall - see the ruthhelen blog). A couple of Sundays ago they were playing together in Sunday school. Another little girl decided she wanted to join their group and the girls didn't want her to join. Finally, Ruth had enough and turned to one of the teachers, who just happens to be the senior pastor's wife, and said, "She has got to go."

Great. They must be wondering what her mother teachs her.

The other day Ruth crawled up on the couch prepared to watch her favorite TV show Calliou and asked in a sweet voice "Mommy, where is my dang blanket?"

I know, I know. She gets it from me.

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha ha. tHat's awesome. I know not for you. But from an outsiders point of view, its hilarious.

    ReplyDelete