Traditional Portrait

Traditional Portrait
July 2014

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Atlanta Aquarium

It is spring break for me so Brian took a few days off this week.  Yesterday, we decided to take the kids to the Atlanta Aquarium.  Brian and I had gone when I was pregnant with Ruth so we knew what to expect but the wonder of the aquarium is so awesome, I see why people buy season passes.  If we lived in the city, we would totally buy passes.  They have this tank that you walk under and whales and sharks, fish and sting rays float over you.  And then they have this other tank (pictured below) that is the biggest in North America (as big as a football field without end zones). 
Here you see Ruth smiling at the diver cleaning the tank.


Aren't God's creations amazing?  All those brillant colors under the sea. 
You can't see it, but we are in the tank that you walk under. 


The mascot.  Ruth loved this little fish.  We also took them to see a 4D 15 minute film.  Ruth loved it.  Grayson got scared.
Grayson seemed to really enjoy the Amazon fish.  We don't have pictures of that because by that time both kids were out of the stroller and in our arms. 

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I love all the pictures! I think you look great, by the way! What a fun birthday and trip to the aquarium. I think maybe we'll go to the Tulsa Aquarium soon. The kids love fish and turtles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Screw the kids, I love the aquarium. I'd go every day if I could. There's something incredibly peaceful about watching the fish. I've always wanted a saltwater tank.

    ReplyDelete