Today is a day like so many lately where I find myself yearning for a slower life. I worked this morning at KSU, came home and took the kids to a birthday party (no school for them today due to election day) and then we will all go to ballet tonight for me to teach and Brian and Grayson to watch Ruth at parent watch week. Our lives are moving too fast and I just want to stop everything sometimes and forget about all the demands of schools and works and friendships and just wrap my little family of four up and hide.
But we all know that it wouldn't take long for me to be bored and want to make something, do something or find someone to include in my world. So, instead, as Grayson sleeps and Ruth talks to herself during her rest, I update the blog with what we did last summer.
 |
| The kids practicing pas de duex. |
 |
| Ruth trying to show me she is focused enough for ballet class. |
 |
| Father's Day 2013 - much less of a production than mother's day. |
 |
| I love Ruth's red nails to match her leotard. |
I love the pas de deux picture!
ReplyDeleteRight there with Tonia. And Ruth looks totally focused enough for ballet class!
ReplyDeleteYou should read One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voskamp (you know, in all the spare time you have, ha ha). It's "deep" so I only read a couple of pages before I fall asleep each night. It's completely changed how I look at the world- it helps me to see the Lord in each and every thing, including the bad moments.
ReplyDelete