Traditional Portrait

Traditional Portrait
July 2014

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Miles to Go Before I Sleep



Well, I am back.  At least for this on post.  Since my last post I have been somewhat depressed and have lost myself in reading creative blogs and sewing along with beginning the semester, taking care of often sick kids, travel and the like. 

It is hard to believe that Ruth will be turning 3 in a couple of weeks - or as she says, "my birthday is coming up in March".  Grayson still really isn't talking but thinks that cars and trucks are the coolest and must have his favorite book read to him every time we read a book.  In fact, today we went to the library and as I was reading them a book that I remember from my childhood,Grayson keep pointing to his favorite book The Flea's Sneeze on the changing table.  Although Ruth was engaged in the book, I don't think Grayson heard a word.

Dang it, Ruth is yelling for me again.  Video is from Jan 11.

2 comments:

  1. Yay...glad you're back...for this post! Love the video. Yeah, I can't believe we are this close to 3 either. Crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why have you beed depressed? I just like being able to hear a little about your life every once in awhile, since I never see you. Remember in college when we used to walk together? I loved going back to the new neighborhood behind my place to see the new construction and we'd try to figure out the lay out.

    ReplyDelete