Par to course today, I just typed a very humorous post about Grayson getting his first tooth and Ruth having tea parties with Elmo. But when I was spelling checking the document, something happened and it disappeared.
I don't have the heart to recreate it. So here it is in a nutshell:
Grayson now has a tooth.
Ruth likes to give her own tea parties with Elmo.
The family picture you posted is so beautiful! Travis and I are so impressed that no one was crying, looking the other way, pulling at each other, etc. Not that we expect that from your family, please don't take me wrong, but we know how it is with little ones. When you want them to do something, they always have other plans! Anyway, perfect picture...you all look so pretty/handsome!!
ReplyDeleteHey, you asked about my running challenge. You can set them up on Nikerunning.com if you have a nike + ipod sensor. It tracks your time, your miles, your calories, etc., sends the info to your ipod, and then you can upload your runs to the website, and take part in challenges, etc. Anyways, some friends set up a challenge called Palm Sunday to Palm Beach. It went from Palm Sunday to June 5th and the goal was just to run the most miles.
ReplyDelete