Traditional Portrait

Traditional Portrait
July 2014

Monday, February 15, 2010

Any Tips?

Any tips on how to get Ruth to actually use her spoon and fork to eat? She knows how but would rather use her fingers. She sticks all her fingers in her mouth!!

Any tips on how to get Ruth to "release her pelvic floor" (pee and poo in the potty)?


This child has an entire mind of her own.

1 comment:

  1. I can't tell you what to do about the potty. My kids really aren't quite ready yet.

    And mine will use forks, but admittedly, I need to let them work more with the spoon. I just dread the mess...because they aren't great with spoons yet, and it's a lot of mess with two of them. I keep thinking I'll wait till they're more coordinated, but they really need to practice.

    Today was our first full day sans pacis. I'm feeling pretty good about that. We'll see how today goes!

    ReplyDelete