Traditional Portrait

Traditional Portrait
July 2014

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Sweetheart Ball (Daddy/Daughter Dance) at Impact Dance

Tonight is the Sweetheart Ball at the studio where I teach one class and Ruth takes lessons.  Couldn't resist posting pictures.  I got the dress last year for $15 at a consignment sale and made the corsage today.  I so wish I knew how to take pictures better.  These do not capture her sweet beauty.  I will admit, that I wish she didn't have to wear glasses today.  While I think Ruth is beautiful without them, sometimes I think they hide her sparkling eyes like today.  She has been so excited all day long.  We bought new shoes today and the headband (a surprise purchase at this neat store called Charming Charlie).  We had to rush to take the pictures.  I hope that in two weeks when they go to one at our old church that I have more time to pose them. 










1 comment: