Whew! Where did this spring go? Ruth graduated in early May and then I had two weeks of workshops at KSU 8am to 5pm every day that made the time fly. The kids went to Arkansas the second week of my workshop and seemed to enjoy life on the farm getting to fish for the first time, seeing hay being cut/baled and who knows what else. We sold our home again and are set to close sometimes toward the end of June. We had a yard sale today and while I was disappointed with the turn out, at least Goodwill will be getting some good things.
We haven't moved much more over to the rental house but I think we are about to start again. It is scary moving now that one contract has fallen through. Neither Brian nor I have ever lived in a development so we are trying to be really positive about our time there until we can build. We made a promise to ourselves that we would pay off the land first before taking on a construction loan. I think that is a smart way to approach the home building process but it makes waiting a little harder.
I will try to post pictures this next week. Ruth has safety town and I have to finish up my work from the workshop putting my lectures from dance history online. Exercise has been hit or miss due to the busy schedule we have had lately. But the great news is that my results at clinic are strong enough that they are going to let me taper off my medicine. This is great news. It will take two months to taper during which I will still go to clinic one time a month and then, after one month drug free, we will repeat the bone marrow biopsy.
Good things and things to look forward to.
What happened to those pictures you were going to post? :)
ReplyDelete