Enjoy....
One of the many times Ruth dresses Grayson in dress up clothes. He said he was the black cat from Spiderman. Not much better, actually.
They are dancing. I know it looks like she is trying to kill him. But they are dancing together. It was actually quite sweet.
The only way we could get him to pose on Easter morning was if we let him hold his new game. No tie this year - he had on seersucker pants, a linen jacket and those hideous Spiderman socks, that I cut out of the picture.
This is Ruth after kindergarten registration.
This is Ruth when I reminder her of her new shirt.
And this is Ruth (and the last two are as well) the next day when she wore her new shirt to preschool to announce to her friends which school she would be attending. Her preschool class has kids that will be attending at least five different schools. And none of the kids drive very far to the preschool. We just live in a densely populated area.
I love it when you post pictures. My favorite is the before and after of Ruth registering for kindergarten.
ReplyDeleteSo cute- I will start following your blog! I love the pictures of your son dressed up. Someday you will show those to his girlfriend and embarrass him... :-)
ReplyDelete