Traditional Portrait

Traditional Portrait
July 2014

Friday, February 22, 2013

Valentine's Day

It was last year on Valentine's Day that I was at speech therapy with Grayson.  Ruth and I had just settled into a cup of hot chocolate when the doctor called with the news that something was wrong with my blood.  The time was 9:00am and it was cold and rainy.

This year it was sunny and only a touch cold.  And at 9:00am I was ready to dive into a couple of heart shaped pancakes at my kids' preschool Valentine's Day Breakfast.  Here are the photos:




 I know these are out of order, but I don't care right now.  Just wanted to let you know that I know.



Ruth is wearing the skirt I talked about at my most recent bone marrow biopsy.  The hem was kinda a nightmare.  Thank goodness you can't see that in the picture.

1 comment:

  1. Those are great pictures! I love the way Grayson smiles.

    ReplyDelete