The weather today is overcast with a high in the low 80's. That's right. It is July in Georgia and our high is supposed to be in the low 80's. I am super loving this weather although, with my cold, the humidity in the air and barometric pressure is doing a number on my sinuses.
I believe both kids are asleep, and I have been enjoying the quiet and calm catching up on a few items. I have developed quite a summer cold this week. Since I am on immunosuppressants, this could be dangerous for me but so far has just been a normal, run of the mill, summer cold. I have been a little more tired due to the difficulty breathing, but other than that, things are good at the Berry house.
Brian put up some glass tile we got last fall on clearance as a new back splash in the kitchen. It looks so good. Grayson still has no interest in potty training and Ruth has decided that playing dress up is her favorite activity of choice.
I have my fourth bone marrow biopsy next Tuesday and am slightly anxious about the actual event and slightly more anxious about the results.
I will be posting more pictures of the kids' photo shoot in the coming days. So stay tuned.
And thanks for stopping by Our Berry Vine.
No comments:
Post a Comment