Every once in awhile I get traditional pictures of the kids from a cheesy place like Target. Yes, I know the outdoor ones like we had in November or the AMAZING ones my friend Julie takes of her kids all the time are way cooler. (By the way, if you ever want to see cute pictures and read a wonderful Christian woman's blog, go to http://thebuslers.blogspot.com/
But, here are our pictures from our recent trip to the old photo box in the store. Ruth was great this day. Grayson, who has the greatest and easiest smile, was a horrible subject this day.
I will post some tonight and several more over the next coming days. Enjoy.






oh those kids look so stinkin' cute! I love them!
ReplyDeleteThe one with Grayson's finger to his lips is so cute. Ruth doesn't look like a baby anymore, she looks like a little girl. How are you doing?
ReplyDelete